To unlock the full potential of your GCash Mastercard, it’s crucial to link it to your GCash account. By doing so, you gain the ability to make seamless withdrawals and conveniently pay for purchases using your card. Follow the below steps to activate your GCash Mastercard:
Steps to Link or Activate GCash Mastercard:
- Open GCash app and enter your MPIN
- Click on Profile icon located at the bottom right corner of the app
- Click on My Linked Accounts
- From the available list, tap GCash card
- Tap Add a Card
- Enter 6 digit authentication code sent on your registered mobile number and then tap Submit
- Enter the last 4 digits of your GCash Mastercard number and the 12-digit virtual account number then tap Next
- Enter your nominated 6-digit PIN and then click on Next
- A prompt will appear once you have successfully linked your account
Now you have successfully activated your GCash mastercard.
Activate GCash Mastercard using Smart Sim:
Follow these simplified steps to activate your GCash Card by using your Sim:
- Dial *143# on your phone’s dialer.
- Reply with 10 to select GCash from the menu options, and then reply with 3 for GCash Card.
- Next, reply with 1 to activate your card.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN when prompted to provide additional security.
- Now enter 16-digit GCash Mastercard number to complete the activation process.
By following these steps, you will successfully activate your GCash Card and gain access to its convenient features and functionalities.