GCash is a mobile wallet app that allows you to make cashless transactions with ease. With its user-friendly interface, you can pay bills, transfer money, and even invest in just a few taps on your phone. To get started, you’ll need to download the GCash app. In this article, we’ll guide you through the simple steps on how to download the GCash app and start enjoying the convenience of cashless transactions. So, whether you’re on-the-go or at home, GCash is the perfect solution for all your payment needs.
Steps to Download and install the GCash APP on Android:
Here are the steps to follow.
Step 1: Download the APP
Click on the above link to download the APP from Google Play Store or the link give above. You can download the GCash MOD APK from here.
Step 2: Create Account
(1) Once you have downloaded the file, create a GCash account by entering your mobile number or sign in if you already have an account. If you already have an account but forgot your MPIN, here is how you can recover your GCash account.
(2) A 6 digit OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter the code and click on “Submit Code”
Now you will have to complete the registration process. Click here for a complete guide to register your account.
Step 3: Verify your account
(1) To verify your GCash acocunt, click on “Get Fully Verified“
(2) Choose your valid ID. You can select Driver’s License, Philhealth Card, TIN ID, Passport, Student ID or UMID
(3) Take a selfie of your self
(4) Fill out the personal information form and then click on Next
(5) Review the details and click on Confirm
(6) To check the status of your account, on the side menu of your GCash account, a tick (✓) must be available on Fully Verified.
Steps to Download GCash on PC:
Follow the below steps to download and use the GCash on Laptop.
- Download and install an Android emulator such as BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on your PC.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it and sign in with your Google account.
- Open the Google Play Store on the emulator and search for “GCash”.
- Select the GCash app from the search results and click on “Install”.
- Wait for the app to download and install on the emulator.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the GCash app and sign in or create an account if you don’t have one.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup process.
That’s it! You can now use the GCash app on your PC using an Android emulator. Note that using an emulator may affect the app’s performance and some features may not be available.