Call of Duty is the trendy game lately. The game contains premium features you can get by purchasing the COD points. You can buy them via credit card or bank account, but those who don’t own a credit card can buy using an E-wallet like GCash. No worries if you don’t need to know how to buy Call of Duty (COD) points using GCash.
In the Philippines, COD is operated by Garena, and any purchase for games happens through Garena’s virtual currency, “Garena shell”. In this article, we are trying to elaborate on how you can buy COD points using GCash, whether directly from GCash or using GCash as the payment method. You can easily buy the points by following the steps defined below. If you are a gamer interested in increasing your level, you should read this article.
What is COD?
Call of Duty is a first-person shooter game (video game) which you can play on Xbox. Infinity Ward created it. It’s the simulation of World War III’s infantry and arms battles. It has multiple versions, like Call of duty 2, the extended version of COD, and it describes how soldiers are in Red Army, US Army, and British Army. COD games allow players to join battles via Pass; it has a reward system and some elite features like weapon maps, operator skins etc. Players can avail of them by purchasing call of duty points.
Gamers buy COD points through the in-game store; if they can’t buy, they can purchase game credit and codes from any third website. They can buy Garena Shells and then convert the shells to COD points via the Garena top-up Center, and the points are credited to the COD account.
steps to buy COD points through GCash
There are various methods to buy COD points, either directly from GCash or from a third party, that allow you to use GCash as a payment mode. We have mentioned a few methods on how to buy Call of Duty (COD) points using GCash. Let’s start with the GCash app.
You can buy from GCash, buy the load or game credits. The steps for Buy Load are:
- On the GCash main page, tap on the “Buy load “icon and tap on Next.
- Below the Buy Load option, find the game credit icon and select the Garena Shells load you want to purchase.
- Confirm the transaction and wait until you get the confirmation message on the phone number. Save the code on Garena’s official site.
- On the GCash home page, tap on show more and scroll down to find the game credit button.
- Below game credit, enter a phone number and Next. Find the Garena tab, and you will move to the next page. You will leave with multiple options for Garena Shell promos. Select the one you want to buy.
Confirm the transaction so you can get an SMS that contains the recovery code. Just redeem it on Garena.
Codashop is another platform that allows purchasing COD points because it is associated with GCash to make transactions safe and quick. The steps are the following:
- On Codashop’s official site, choose the call of duty: mobile.
- Choose the voucher (Php 50 is min), select GCash for payment and enter your email as the voucher is sent there.
- Pay through GCash. Once payment is complete, you can use the voucher and save it on the Garena site.
We saw how we could use GCash to buy Call of Duty points. Now let’s look at how you can purchase it via Garena.
- Log into the Garena site using the Garena account to buy call of duty.
- On home, tap on COD: Mobile and Garena.
- Tap on Garena prepaid card for payment.
- On the next page, add the code and tap on confirm.
Also check: Purchase Robux using GCash | How to buy Facebook Stars with GCash?
Q: How do you Cash-in to GCash?
Ans: you can cash in multiple ways, but the easy way is through bank cash-in because that way, you don’t have to transfer or add funds.
Q: How can you link the Google play or apple store to GCash?
Ans: For both apple and google, go to your account setting. On the payment option, add GCash as a payment mode.
Q: Where do you find game credit in GCash?
Ans: For PlayStation credit on GCash, open GCash and choose “View all GCash service” on the main page. Scroll down to find the lifestyle & shopping section and choose Game credits.
Q: How to buy Garena shells via GCash?
Ans: The steps to buying Garena shell via GCash:
- Enter the phone number to link the GCash, and you can verify it with the authentication code required on the next page.
- On the Garena site, choose GCash as payment mode and complete the transaction.
GCash is an easy way to buy COD points. It benefits those who can not purchase the points directly in a game. Just buy the Garena shells from wherever you want, such as Codashop or an e-wallet like GCash, or PayMaya, and then you can convert them to COD points. You can quickly redeem the Garena shell at any time because it has no expiry date; you can also share it with others. I hope our guide on how to buy Call of Duty (COD) points using GCash helps you.
We have a special guide on how to buy steam Wallet using GCash?
Leave a Reply