After the pandemic, Angkas resumed operations and introduced a new feature of e-wallet payments. Now clients can quickly pay the fair through electronic payment Still, some people find it difficult as they don’t know How to Pay Angkas using GCash?
In adapting a new process, Angkas include two leading e-wallets apps, GCash and PayMaya, for multiple options. The advancement in app make is convincing to use as numerous Fillipi uses two electronic platforms.
In this topic, we’ll discuss How to pay Angkas using GCash? Before that, you must know Why Angkas choose GCash for electronic payments? Without further ado! Let’s get to the topic.
Why Angkas Choose GCash For E-payments?
To make feasible contactless payments for motorbike apps without needing a bank account, GCash, the leading app, established links with Angkas (the leading motorbike taxi app) to make safe transactions,24/7 availability and launched it on GCash Cash in Express. By using this app, you can also pay Angeles Electric Bill.
Motorbike passengers can use GCash for a faster top-up in the Angkas app through GCash In express. It will help clients dependent on online payments as they can’t leave their homes for some reason. The top-up of GCash E-wallets resolves their problems in their comfort zone.
GCash customers can just book Angkas Pabili service and request the GCash Cash In. Once their ride reaches the destination, user can create their GCash QR that bikers use for scanning and top up the amount. It is the partnership of two industries to generate a safe and mobile environment for citizens.
Apart from clients, the Angkas biker can get their GCash QR code to get quick payments without such disturbance. GCash customers can Scan the Angkas biker’s QR code, enter the amount, and it’s done. A transaction can never be easy and sage as it is via GCash QR code. It encourages Angkas bikers to get the payments in a secure environment.
The collaboration of GCash and Angkas is the inventiveness of GCash. Because it encourages multiple segments to adopt the e-wallets platform, as a Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) quest for the promotion of digital platforms’ director once said he wants to see the country adaptable to digitization, along with the aim of 70% Filipinos having the general bank accounts and use of e-wallets by 2023.
Steps to Pay Angkas using GCash
There are different ways to pay Angkas through GCash. Some of them are defined below:
Scan pay for Angkas booking:
Reduce the chance of fraud and use contactless methods for payments. Cash can pay available in Metro Manila. The steps for booking are:
- During Booking, choose eCash for customers or just cash for Padala.
- As your ride comes, open the GCash app, choose Pay QR and scan it.
- Scan the QR code given to you by your bikers.
- Enter the fare for Angkas booking and confirm it with your rider.
- As payment confirms, you’re done.
Top-up GCash with Angkas
- Set the pick-up based on your location. On the booking page, the Add-ons icon will display. It is just available for Pabili/Padala. Set the drop-off on your pick-up place for just cash-in booking without any ride. Still, distance base fare will be charged.
- Add the top-up amount; it will enter your total fare. You can choose the payment mode.
- Before booking, the rider makes sure that GCash wallets have sufficient income after booking, waits for the ride to arrive and then confirms the amount.
- In the GCash app, choose to send the amount and create the QR code under the receive money icon.
- Recheck the input cash-in money before the confirmation of send money request. Until then, a biker will never complete your booking. For any problem in sending a request for an amount, contact the GCash app help centre.
What is the payment mode for Angkas?
The payment mode for Angkas is described in the following:
- Electronic wallet via GCash or PayMaya.
- Credit and debit card.
- Angkas can accept the coins and different e-wallets depending on software updates in Apple and google play stores.
What are the payment methods for Angkas passengers, Padala and Pabili?
The Payment methods for different Angkas services are:
- For a passenger, it will allow online payment through debit/Credit card, GCash, or Paymaya.
- For Padal, both online and cash payments are allocated.
- For Pabili, it allows just a cash method for payment.
Can we pay via GCash in Angkas?
Angkas accept the payment through GCash or QR code, which is only available for Metro Manila.
How can someone get Angkas Receipt?
There are two ways to get Angkas receipt that are:
- It will automatically display as you book the ride; just take SS as proof on your phone.
- You can look for it in the “history” icon. Tap on a specified transaction you are looking for and get the receipt.
Pandemics bring change worldwide. It opens up the digital world where people can get everything in their place. Angkas is an app that offers motorbike rides. Users can book the ride from their location and pay the fare through an online transaction. GCash is a popular app in the Philippines that accepts the fare from Angkas. The methods for Angkas payment via GCash are present above in the article.
Leave a Reply