Are you looking for a fast and convenient way to pay for your Angkas ride? Look no further than GCash! As one of the many merchants that are part of the GCash network, paying for your Angkas ride has never been easier. With just a few clicks on your mobile device, you can pay for your ride using the GCash app.
In this article, we will guide you through the simple steps to pay for your Angkas ride using GCash, so you can enjoy a hassle-free experience and get to your destination in no time!
To Pay Angkas using GCash:
Scan pay for Angkas booking:
Reduce the chance of fraud and use contactless methods for payments. Cash can pay available in Metro Manila. The steps for booking are:
- During Booking, choose eCash for customers or just cash for Padala.
- As your ride comes, open the GCash app, choose Pay QR and scan it.
- Scan the QR code given to you by your bikers.
- Enter the fare for Angkas booking and confirm it with your rider.
- As payment confirms, you’re done.
Top-up GCash with Angkas
- Set the pick-up based on your location. On the booking page, the Add-ons icon will display. It is just available for Pabili/Padala. Set the drop-off on your pick-up place for just cash-in booking without any ride. Still, distance base fare will be charged.
- Add the top-up amount; it will enter your total fare. You can choose the payment mode.
- Before booking, the rider makes sure that GCash wallets have sufficient income after booking, waits for the ride to arrive and then confirms the amount.
- In the GCash app, choose to send the amount and create the QR code under the receive money icon.
- Recheck the input cash-in money before the confirmation of send money request. Until then, a biker will never complete your booking. For any problem in sending a request for an amount, contact the GCash app help centre.
What is the payment mode for Angkas?
The payment mode for Angkas is described in the following:
- Electronic wallet via GCash or PayMaya.
- Credit and debit card.
- Angkas can accept the coins and different e-wallets depending on software updates in Apple and google play stores.
You can also pay Angeles Electric Bill.
What are the payment methods for Angkas passengers, Padala and Pabili?
The Payment methods for different Angkas services are:
- For a passenger, it will allow online payment through debit/Credit card, GCash, or Paymaya.
- For Padal, both online and cash payments are allocated.
- For Pabili, it allows just a cash method for payment.
Can I pay Angkas using GCash?
Yes, you can pay for Angkas services using GCash. Angkas is one of the many merchants that are part of the GCash network, which means that you can use your GCash wallet to pay for their services.
How can someone get Angkas Receipt?
There are two ways to get Angkas receipt that are:
- It will automatically display as you book the ride; just take SS as proof on your phone.
- You can look for it in the “history” icon. Tap on a specified transaction you are looking for and get the receipt.