How to pay Bayada Centre using GCash? GCash, the popular e-wallet app in the country, establishes a partnership with bill payment organization CIS Bayad Center, Inc. and Multisys Technologies Corporation to enhance online bill payments through GCash.
CIS Bayada Center is the country settler as an outsource payments. Nowadays, they are flourishing by offering bill payment solutions to partners and providing reliable and easy bill payment services.
In this article, we’ll explain the steps on How to pay Bayad Center using GCash? The process is easy; you only need to follow them as they are defined, and you can pay your bills within a few clicks. So, let’s move into the depth of the article!
Bayad Center payment via GCash
The partnership between GCash and Bayada centre elevates the GCash billers for electronic-wallet in-app payment services and allow GCash services on other online platform and sites via Web Pay. Bayad Center itself offers different services. Some of them are described in the following:
- Bayad wallet: open your Bayad Wallet, add Money and enjoy! You don’t need to worry about whether your amount is safe or not.
- Pay Bills: you can easily handle the bill payments with only clicks. You can also take help from associated partners.
- Add Money: funds transferred in a Bayad Wallet via Bayad Center or online bank service such as Union Bank, BPI etc.
- Purchase Load: you can easily send or get a load anytime and anywhere from a network, Smart TNT, Globe and TM.
- 24/availability for its users.
- Safe online transactions, as it needs OTP every time you want to do the transaction.
- Accept debit/Credit cards. Payment’s safety via VISA and PayMaya.
- For the actual time, Meralco Posting provides an #TatakSigurado online platform.
CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) announce the partnership with CIS Bayad Center INC and GCash for convenient online payment. It increases the CFO OF-CORS online system by providing a Digitized online payment mode. The steps for OF-CORS courier charges via GCash are:
- Tap on “Pay online” as you reach the Delivery Details page.
- Choose the “GCash webPay” from the payment mode and tap on “Proceed”.
- Check the amount you enter and click “Agree and pay”.
- From the GCash app, you will get the transaction receipt as a confirmation notification. The receipt tells about Payee, CFO, date, time and the Transaction reference no as the payment is completed.
Instructions on How to pay Bayad Center using GCash:
Bayad Center make transaction straightforward via GCash. Apart from its e-wallet app, you can also pay Bayad using a GCash account. The step-by-step instruction for payment are described in the following:
Open GCash app:
Firstly, you need to open your GCash account. If you don’t have an account, then first register yourself and make an account.
After login, you will move to the homepage, where you can see the amount in your E-wallet. Check that you have sufficient income in your account for the transaction.
Click On “Bank Transfer”:
On the homepage, you will see different services of the GCash app. Find the “Bank Transfer “icon and then click on it.
Click On “Bayad”:
Within the bank transfer category, the app gives you the list of its all-associated partners. Scroll down and find Bayad. Once you find “Bayad”, it then clicks on it.
Enter the amount:
The Bayad ask you to enter the amount you want to pay and other necessary information. The amount should be in Php. Apart from the amount, add the Account name (Max of 30 characters), the account number (11 digits), and send the receipt to (Email address). Once you fill in all the essential details, click on the “send money” button.
Open Bayad app:
Now log in to your Bayad app using your user Id and password credentials. You will receive the verification code on your mobile number or email. Type the code on the screen. It is for verification purposes. You can also set your fingerprint lock to enhance security.
Confirm “Bayad wallet”:
Check the amount in the Bayad e-wallet to see whether you get the Money in your account or not. If the amount is not posted, then contact the helpline.
Q: How Bayad Centers work?
Ans: In the Philippines, Bayad Center is the leader and works as the Outsource payment collection organization. The centre is continuously trying to discover a solution for its partners and easy to use bill payment option for citizens.
Q: Is GCash is Bayad Center?
Ans: GCash is the partner of MultiSys, Bayad centre, to modify the bill payments. With the help of GCash, the major software company MultiSys technology integrates with Bayad centre for payment services.
Q: Is 711 a Bayad Center?
Ans: they can follow the process and provide service to their clients. Nowadays, you can pay a bill to any 711 Bayad centre nationwide.
Q: What is the processing time for Bayad Center?
Ans: The payment Will be posted after two days of the transaction in your third-party provider as a Bayad Center account.
Q: What are the fee charges for Bayad Center?
Ans: The charges for deposits through Bayad Center are: Php 50-100. Php 101-50,000-2%
It’s easy to pay bills at the Payment centre. Some work quickly, and others take at least 2-3 business days. That’s why ensure to pay your bills before the due date (approx. 3-days before), so the bill is posted on time. Bayad Center and GCash’s partnership elevate the billers on separate apps and play a role in encouraging the use of e-wallets in the country.
Leave a Reply