Bill Ease is the online shopping partner that gives you credits for shopping. Customers can shop from BillEase, and if they want, they can pay later. Moreover, BillEase is a partner with GCash, which accepts payment from it. Multiple options tell you how to pay BillEase using GCash.
To benefit from BillEase, the client needs to submit an application and wait for the approval. If the application is accepted, an initial credit limit will be generated to help shop for over 800+ online shops on BillEase.
You can quickly pay the BillEase through GCash. Let’s look at how you benefited from the fantastic feature. The details for each payment process are below in this article!
Steps to pay BillEase using GCash
We’ve mentioned multiple step-by-step options explaining how you pay BillEase using GCash. So, without further ado, let’s get to it!
Payment Through BillEase app:
Payment via GCash is Quick and easy to use. It made online shopping and utility bill payments with a few clicks.
- First, you must log in to BillEase and tap on Pay now.
- Select the amount for payment. You have the choice to pay the incoming instalment, full payment, or if you want a customized amount.
- Under the E-wallet, select GCash for payment mode. As its user knows that GCash book the repayment in an instant. That’s why you don’t need to send the receipt as proof.
- Check the payment details. On it, you will see the transaction fee from the bank. It is a part of the total amount.
- Now login to the GCash app to make the payment successful.
- You will see again that payment through GCash is quick. You don’t need to give proof every time you make the transaction.
Now let’s move on to the following method for BillEase, which is through the GCash bill payment feature.
BillEase payment Via Bill Payment features:
The steps for BillEase payment via Bill payment features are:
- Note down the BillEase loan ID form account.
- Move to the GCash app and tap the Bill payment icon. From the GCash biller list within the loan category, find the BillEase option. You can also mark the heart icon to make the BillEase in your favourites’ which will help you in your next payment.
- Type the Loan ID number in the fields along with Account No (registered name on BillEase), phone number (registered on BillEase), the total amount for payment and the email address. Then Tap on “Next”, and the payment is complete. It’s easy.
BillEase payment through GCash via COINS.PH:
For payment, the client needs to have GCash and COINS.PH account. The guide for the process is below:
- Log in GCash account.
We’re transferring the funds from GCash to the Coins.ph account. That’s why open the GCash and select “bank transfer”. A long list of options appears; if you don’t find “DC Pay Philippines, “click on “view more”. You can also search via the search bar.
- Provide the details.
Now it’s easy to type the amount you want to transfer, account name, AC no, and tap “send Money”. In an account number, add the phone number registered in Coins. Ph. the format should be:09XXXXXXXXX.
- The process is complete.
Your payment must arrive on your COINS.PH account within 5 minutes. Now you need to pay the BillEase instalment through COINS.PH.
- Get the payment request through email.
Either generate the payment request or get it from the account as a reminder; always get it through email. Multiple payment modes will display but choose “coins. ph”.
- Type the details.
You need to enter the details again, such as COINS.PH account and the payment you want to pay. Confirm the transaction and boom!
Payment of BillEase through GCash and Instapay:
It’s another method to make the payment of BillEase simple and fast. Just follow the steps below:
Cash-in to GCash:
There is various mode to cash-in in GCash. You can use the direct bank transfer or debit card or manually top up the GCash account through payment kiosks.
Send amount to the BillEase bank account:
Sign in GCash account and tap “click money” before that, tap on “send to banks”. Select the BillEase bank and click. Enter the payable amount. Again, check the amount on the payment request to determine the correct monthly payment amount. Type the BillEase account name and number.
Q: How do you apply for BillEase instalments?
Ans: Download the BillEase app from google or apple play store and make your account. As your document is verified, your credit limit will be established, and you can enjoy shopping.
Q: what is the processing time for BillEase?
Ans: we want our customers to enjoy shopping without any worry. The processing time for verification might be one day or even fast. It depends on the documents. Just submit the valid and clear documents.
Q: Can I apply if I don’t have proof of billing in my name?
Ans: yes, there is no problem if the bill is not under your name. It has to be a recent receipt, and the house address should be correct.
Q: Does a credit card essential to apply for an account?
Ans: No, there is no need for a credit card to apply for an account on the BillEase app.