Paying for your Cebu Pacific flight using GCash is a straightforward and convenient way to book your travel. GCash is a popular mobile wallet in the Philippines, and it’s widely accepted for various transactions, including airline bookings. In this guide, we’ll show you how to make your Cebu Pacific payment using GCash, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free process for your travel plans. Let’s dive in and explore the easy steps!
Steps to Pay Cebu Pacific Using GCash:
The Wait Is Over!! Finally, I will reveal my quickest method to cashless book flights within a few minutes. Without wasting more time, let’s learn how to pay Cebu pacific using GCash.
Step 1: Select Your Flight
So the first thing you must do is book your flight through the Cebu Pacific website. Go to www.cebupacificair.com. Sign up for your account and then log in. After that hunt, the flight make a selection. You will see the Itinerary receipt with some details on it.
- Reference number: Reference number is crucial while paying your on-hold bookings. The reference number is also considered the biller account number.
- Booking Date: The date on which you made your bookings.
- Departure & Return Details: It shows the departure country with your final destinations. And return details if you booked the return ticket too.
- Product Summary: There, you can see the mode of payment; as you didn’t pay for the flight yet, it will hoe you 24H Hold: transaction ID and complete payment details.
- Guest Details: The guest details will include the passenger number and seat number.
Step 2: Login GCash
Login into your GCash account if you don’t have an account. Install the GCash app through your play store, create your account, and log in.
Step 3: Pay Bills
After you login into your GCash account, You can see the “Pay Bills” option on the GCash dashboard.
Step 3: Select Transportation:
When you click on pay bills, it will take you to the biller categories. There you can see many options under the biller category. Click on the “Transportation“.
Step 4: Select Cebu Pacific
Clicking on Transportation will take you to another page where you can click on Cebu Pacific.
Step 5: Enter Details
After clicking on the Cebu pacific, it will take you to the pay bills page, where you are supposed to fill in the following details:
- Booking Reference: Enter your 12-digit booking reference number mentioned on the Itinerary receipt.
- Customer Name: It should be the same name as written on the Itinerary receipt.
- Amount: Enter your flight payment. Make sure you have more amount in your GCash wallet.
- Email: Email is optional, but if you add an email address, you will also receive a confirmation receipt.
Click on the “Next” button after entering the details. Review your information and click on the “Confirm” button.
Step 6: Confirmation
You’ll receive the confirmation Itinerary receipt via email or your 6-digit alphanumeric confirmation number via mobile phone.
Please show them your Itinerary receipt and confirmation number with your ID on departure day.
Does Cebu pacific accept GCash?
Yes, Cebu Pacific accepts the payment of flights done through GCash, After the Cebu pacific partnership with GCash.
Can I pay for my plan ticket with GCash?
Yes, you can pay for your plan ticket with GCash. The method to make flight payments is already discussed in this content.
How do I pay online with Cebu pacific?
You can pay online by using GCash.
- Login to GCash
- Click On Pay Bills
- Click on Transportation under Biller Category
- Enter the required details and then click on next
- Review your information and click on Confirm
- You will receive Ticket Confirmation to your email address.