Getting a passport can be a tedious process, but with the availability of online payments and cashless transactions, it can now be a breeze. One such method is using GCash, a mobile wallet app that allows you to pay for various services and transactions, including your DFA passport application. In this article, we’ll guide you through the process of paying for your DFA passport using GCash, so you can have a hassle-free experience and get one step closer to your travel goals.
Here is a video guide
Steps to pay for DFA Passport using GCash:
- Download the GCash Application on your phone and sing in to your account
- Click on Buy Load
- Under the category options, click on Telecoms
- Scroll down and then choose DFA
- On the next screen, enter 10 digit reference number, mobile number, amount, email address (optional) and then click on Next
- Confirm all the details and then click on Confirm
If you have any question, you can ask in the comment section. With GCash, you can also pay Philippine Airlines.
Leave a Reply