GCash is an online platform that accepts payments from different e-commerce sites, Utility bill payments within due date. Pag-IBIG fund payment through GCash is received globally. However, many people are unaware of the process and ask: How to pay MP2 using GCash?
Pag-IBIG MP2 is a 5-year saving program specially developed for Pag-IBIG members who want to save more and earn points in addition to their general savings. GCash accepts payments from MP2, and the company will pay if you cannot pay for your account.
In this article, we’ll show how you pay MP2 using GCash. Paying MP2 savings via GCash is simple. Just follow the steps and learn how to do it.
What Are Mp2 Saving Programs?
Modifies Pag-IBIG (MP2) is a 5-year saving program that provides good dividends. It is among the top Pag-IBIG funds. You can pay dividends yearly but also opt not to get and combine them with all your collective savings. Some benefits of MP2 saving are:
- The minimum investment payment is Php 500, but there is no limit on the maximum amount.
- MP2 offers tax-free dividends.
- You will not charge if you miss a payment.
- Individuals open multiple accounts.
The least investment pay is Php 500 for a year.MP2 is flexible. But I recommend using it when you have extra savings. Or you can ask the employer to pay from your paycheck.
How Can Someone Enrol In The MP2 Program?
A person can enroll in a Pag-IBIG office or online. However, online, the process is quick; you can do it within five minutes. Through the Pag-IBIG office, you can enroll other applications as auto-credit for dividends in the MP2 account.
Get the MID (Member ID) before the process for online enrollment. The steps for online application are:
- Go to the official site and fill out the application form.
- On it, you can view your details, and enter your desired month, dividend payout, methods of Payment, and funding source.
- As you are done with the process, download the application in PDF as it contains all your details.MP2; account no is an essential factor because you need it for investment.
- It’s done that you are enrolled, and now you can enter the contributions.
How To Pay MP2 Using GCash?
Before the payment process, make sure that any service disturbance occurs on the online platform of GCash because they are posting regular maintenance. Steps for paying PP2 using GCash are:
- Open the GCash app, log in to your account and tap the “Pay bills” icon.
- Select the “Government “icon in the Biller category’s drop-down list.
- Scroll and find Pag-IBIG.
- In “Select type”, you will get three options. Tap on the MP2 saving icon. Enter the given MP2 account number, and enter the deposit amount. Make sure the deposit must be less than 500 pesos. Select the month, and email where you get the notification.
- Press the Next icon and recheck the given information and click Confirm.
- If the transaction is done, you will get a confirmation message. The app will also send the news to your email address. Download the receipt to avoid any mishap.
Generally, after the transaction, the Payment will post on the MP2 account within two days. Such as, if you pay on 13 April, the amount will display on 15 April.
How To Pay MP2 Using GCash *137#?
Moreover, you can also pay MP2 via GCash *137#. The steps are in the following section:
- On the dial pad, dial *137# and make a call.
- Choose Nat’I Gov’t Agency.
- Choose Pag IBIG as biller.
- Select Member contribution or MP2 savings.
- Type 12-digit Pag-IBIG MID number or MP2 account no.
- Enter a payable amount.
- Enter payment time in YYYYMM (no space); if you want to pay from July 2022, enter 202207.
- Your transaction detail appears on the screen; choose to continue to complete the process.
- Wait for a confirmation message from GCash.
Q: How long GCash take to display Payment on the Mp2 account?
Ans: The Payment will display within 2-3 working days. That’s why ensure to have an online Pag-IBIG MP2 account. It will allow you to check any mishap in payments to solve them immediately.
Still, if you don’t have an online account, check the instruction to create one. Apart from GCash, you can also pay MP2 through a credit/debit card. If not urgent, do not make Payment on holiday or weekend, as it will delay the payment reflection on your accounts.
Q: What to do if Payment will not reflect after three working days?
Ans: Recheck that it is three working days as weekends and holidays are not under working days; wait for a day or two. Still, if your Payment did not display, contact the GCash helpline. The process for ticket posting on GCash is:
- Press helps line center link, tap blue icon on the top right side. Enter the necessary details and describe your issue.
- Add the application at the bottom along with the download receipt.
- Wait for a response; either your problem got fixed, or there is a technical fault.
Q: Who can enroll in a program?
Ans: Active members of Pag-IBIG can enroll if they have 1 contribution in 6 months.
Q: what is the range for dividends?
Ans: Moreover, the yearly range is 4-8 percent, so an average would be 5-6 %. For a safe and best option, choose this investment.
Q: How can someone view the contribution?
Ans: When you apply for a Virtual Pag-IBIG account, you can see the contribution on the portal.
Also Check: How to Pay Home Credit & Batelec 2 via GCash?
Pag-IBIG MP2 saving program offers services as a yearly dividend for over 5-years.MP2 dividend is tax-free and approved by the government. I have mentioned how someone enrolls in the MP2 program and how to pay MP2 using GCash. I hope this article will help people who want to add their incomes to this investment vehicle.
Leave a Reply