Paying MP2 contributions using GCash is a convenient and efficient method for maximizing your savings and investment in the Modified Pag-IBIG 2 (MP2) program. With GCash, a widely-used mobile wallet in the Philippines, you can easily make contributions to your MP2 account without the need for physical transactions by using Pag-IBIG MP2 calculator. This guide will take you through the straightforward process of paying MP2 using GCash, empowering you to secure your financial future with ease.
Steps To Pay MP2 Using GCash?
Before the payment process, make sure that any service disturbance occurs on the online platform of GCash because they are posting regular maintenance. Steps for paying PP2 using GCash are:
- Open the GCash app, log in to your account and tap the “Pay bills” icon.
- Select the “Government “icon in the Biller category’s drop-down list.
- Scroll and find Pag-IBIG.
- In “Select type”, you will get three options. Tap on the MP2 saving icon. Enter the given MP2 account number, and enter the deposit amount. Make sure the deposit must be less than 500 pesos. Select the month, and email where you get the notification.
- Press the Next icon and recheck the given information and click Confirm.
- If the transaction is done, you will get a confirmation message. The app will also send the news to your email address. Download the receipt to avoid any mishap.
Generally, after the transaction, the Payment will post on the MP2 account within two days. Such as, if you pay on 13 April, the amount will display on 15 April.
How To Pay MP2 Using GCash *137#?
Moreover, you can also pay MP2 via GCash *137#. The steps are in the following section:
- On the dial pad, dial *137# and make a call.
- Choose Nat’I Gov’t Agency.
- Choose Pag IBIG as biller.
- Select Member contribution or MP2 savings.
- Type 12-digit Pag-IBIG MID number or MP2 account no.
- Enter a payable amount.
- Enter payment time in YYYYMM (no space); if you want to pay from July 2022, enter 202207.
- Your transaction detail appears on the screen; choose to continue to complete the process.
- Wait for a confirmation message from GCash.
Q: How long GCash take to display Payment on the Mp2 account?
Ans: The Payment will display within 2-3 working days. That’s why ensure to have an online Pag-IBIG MP2 account. It will allow you to check any mishap in payments to solve them immediately.
Still, if you don’t have an online account, check the instruction to create one. Apart from GCash, you can also pay MP2 through a credit/debit card. If not urgent, do not make Payment on holiday or weekend, as it will delay the payment reflection on your accounts.
Q: What to do if Payment will not reflect after three working days?
Ans: Recheck that it is three working days as weekends and holidays are not under working days; wait for a day or two. Still, if your Payment did not display, contact the GCash helpline. The process for ticket posting on GCash is:
- Press helps line center link, tap blue icon on the top right side. Enter the necessary details and describe your issue.
- Add the application at the bottom along with the download receipt.
- Wait for a response; either your problem got fixed, or there is a technical fault.
Q: Who can enroll in a program?
Ans: Active members of Pag-IBIG can enroll if they have 1 contribution in 6 months.
Q: what is the range for dividends?
Ans: Moreover, the yearly range is 4-8 percent, so an average would be 5-6 %. For a safe and best option, choose this investment.
Q: How can someone view the contribution?
Ans: When you apply for a Virtual Pag-IBIG account, you can see the contribution on the portal.
If you want to read about other topics, you can visit our blog https://techno2.net/