Are you tired of the hassle of paying your PhilHealth contributions through long lines and slow transactions? GCash has got you covered! With just a few taps on your mobile phone, you can easily pay your PhilHealth contributions hassle-free. In this article, we’ll walk you through the simple steps to pay your PhilHealth contributions online using GCash. So, let’s get started!
Here is a video guide
Steps to Pay PhilHealth Contribution thru GCash:
Here are the simple steps you need to follow:
- Go to the PhilHealth Member Portal and log in to your account using your captcha code, password, and PhilHealth identification number. If you’re a new user, create an account by clicking on the Create Account button and following the instructions.
- Once you’re logged in, select the Payment Management section and choose Generate SPA.
- Under the Premium Payment Option, select the number of months you want to pay for (up to 36 months). Click on Generate Statement of Premium Account (SPA) to proceed.
- A pop-up window will appear on your screen. Click Yes to confirm and proceed to payment.
- Select the Pay button and choose MyEg Philippines. Confirm your selection by clicking Yes.
- Review the payment summary and click Next to proceed.
- Choose Mobile as the payment method and click on the GCash logo.
- Enter the necessary details for payment, including the authentication code sent to your mobile. Then, input your Gcash MPIN.
- Finally, wait for the payment to be processed, and you’re done!
Your PhilHealth bill had been paid conveniently through GCash. You can also pay Philippine Airlines using GCash. If you have any questions, you can comment in the below box. We’ll try to respond your queries as soon as possible.”
Leave a Reply