In today’s fast world, people want to become successful within no time. Cryptocurrency is one of the ways that helps people through investments. GCash collaborates with a specific platform that helps to buy Cryptocurrency. The question is how to buy Crypto using GCash.
People are investing in Cryptocurrency, a digital currency. Crypto is blockchain networking, and one of the famous types of Cryptocurrencies is Bitcoin and Ethereum. GCash has enhanced its financial services and products to fulfil the changing need of its users.
This topic will explain how to buy Crypto using GCash. What is GCash service, and how do they fulfil the needs of the users? Read it to the end if you want to invest in Crypto through your mobile phones at hand.
Steps to buy Crypto using GCash
Firstly, you need to link the GCash with the Binance app, as there is no direct service available on the GCash app. Just follow the below steps to how to buy crypto using GCash add GCash:
- Log in to the Binance official app.
- Click on Trade and then P2P.
- Tap on the “…” icon and choose the payment setting from the given options.
- Select add a new payment method and choose GCash.
- Type the payment details for GCash and then Confirm it.
Buy Cryptocurrency using GCash
After you add GCash to Binance app, the next step is to buy Crypto. The steps are defined in the following section:
- Sign in Binance app.
- Click on Trade> P2P and then choose BUY >BTC. First, just tap the filter icon on the top right side of the screen.
- Select Payment Mode GCash and currency PHP and tap on Confirm.
- Choose the offers you want and then tap on Buy.
- Select the plan of your interest and then choose GCash for payment. Tap on Buy BTC.
- Send the payment to seller details in the time limit for payment Tap on Transfer.
- Tap on Confirm to get Bitcoin. The seller will confirm if the amount is received and then send the bitcoin to your account. That’s it, and you are complete.
Now you have the methods that allow you to buy and sell Cryptocurrency quickly and faster with the use of Binance and GCash. In future, there is a high chance that users can do trading for bitcoin using the GCash app. But right now, it’s the best possible option.
Q: Can we use GCash for Cryptocurrency?
Ans: GCash does not have any direct service on an app that allows one to buy or sell Cryptocurrency, but users can use it by linking it with other platforms such as Binance, PDAX and Paxful.
Q: How to buy Cryptocurrency in the Philippines?
Ans: The steps to buying Cryptocurrency in the Philippines are the following:
- Buy Bitcoin via bank account. Most of the exchange platforms and instant bank transfers are to the country.
- Buy via debit card.
- Buy via credit card.
- Buy with cash.
- Buy bitcoin with other Crypto.
Q: Can we buy Ethereum via GCash?
Ans: Paxful makes a simple and secure way to buy Ethereum, but yes, GCash also provide support to buy this crypto type.
Q: How to withdraw Bitcoin via GCash?
Ans: To withdraw the Crypto, you must verify your Phone no, ID and selfie. The steps are below:
- Open Coin wallet and click on cash out.
- Choose GCash from the E-wallet list.
- Type the amount you want to cash out.
- Enter GCash details (account no).
- Recheck the details and then confirm. It’s complete!